Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to Nursery Land...

Well I am almost 26 weeks pregnant and haven't done ONE THING for Owen's nursery. I know, this sounds nothing like me. I never imagined how busy I would be! We have a few things we have to do before we begin the decorating process. First, we are laying hardwood floor and then we have to paint. After those things are done...it is NURSEY TIME!  We have decided to go with a nautical theme. I was so picky about not want anything super cheesy so this is the best compromise. I have included some pictures that are my inspiration. We found our bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. I can't wait until I can post pictures of a COMPLETED room! Hopefully it won't be too much longer. 
Here they are:

This is the wall decal. "O is for Owen" 
The bedding from Pottery Barn Kids:


I LOVE this with the nautical flags... if you have any creative ideas 
for how to create this PLEASE let me know!

I am OBSESSED with the room below. It is my dream nursery for Owen.

I love this, even though it is slightly more "Pirate" for my liking, I really like the look. 


Wish me luck. I will post completed nursery pictures.....
well when I get around to doing it! :) 

2 comments: