Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Choppy Waters

Things have not really been smooth sailing in Maynordville for the last few days. I went outside Monday morning to go to work and my car door was wide open. "Oh no, my battery will be dead" I thought to myself. Boy do I wish that was the case. After inspecting the car I realized that my purse had been stolen. (Yes, I know I am crazy for leaving it in the car... but regardless I was devastated.)

See the night before we had gone to get take-and-bake pizzas and I had my hands full walking into the house. I left it in the car with all intentions of coming back out to get it. Well my pregnant brain made me forget. Here is a list of things that the stinking criminals got.

-my NEW purse I had for less than a week
-Vera Bradley wallet
-Vera Bradley sunglasses
-Coach make-up case with make-up
-debit card
-2 credit cards
-checks
-driver's license
-2 insurance cards
-my Tech ID
- Sam's Club Card
- mine and Brandon's baby pictures
- 2 doctors prescription notes
- All of my punch cards to various businesses
-Our Tom Tom GPS with charger
-iPod dock

Lesson. Learned. And we move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment