Monday, November 24, 2014

Celebrating Sweet Annie

Annie's "Sprinkle" was this weekend. I had a fabulous time celebrating with my FABULOUS friends and family. Annie and I are seriously SO blessed to have such amazing women in our lives. From the bow-making station to the "to-die-for" cupcakes to the sweetest gifts I have ever seen. Oh.My.Goodness. what a wonderful time! I can't wait to use every single thing Miss Annie!

These cupcakes… oh my!

"Sweet Annie" Banner that Erin made. This is going in her room!

"How to Raise a Lady" book. These notes made me laugh and cry. 
I will cherish this forever!

Nail Polish favors. Precious! 
(until Owen found mine and opened it, spilling it all over his jacket and the floor. My fault for not watching him closer. No worries, I cleaned it up. Oh and does anyone know how to get pink fingernail policy out of clothes?)

Bow Making Table


We had a blast!!!





These turned out so cute! Annie is going to wear each and every one. 

Like Dolly Parton says… "The higher the bow the closer to Jesus" 
(right, Erin?)


Present Time!















Annie received the most precious gifts ever. 
I am absolutely in love with every last thing!

My lovely guests...
Nana Shirley and Nanny B


Aunt Beth filling out her "How to raise a Lady" page. 

Me and Alicia

Mawmaw and GiGi

GiGi and Grandmother

Aunt Beth and Aunt Amy

Melissa… there are no words! :)

My AMAZING hostesses. 
So blessed to have these 4 ladies in my life. 

Melissa, Maddie, and Jamie… love these 3 women!

A few more minutes for bow making!

My "bump-buddy" Erin. 

Adelyn and Annie will be BFFs!

1 comment:

  1. It was beautiful and fun! Great family and friends celebrating that Sweet ANGEL..(Annie)..BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete