Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NICU Day 14

Annie is now 2 lbs. 6 oz. and 15 1/4 inches long!!! Big jump from yesterday!

Her breathing is still sporadic. She's on 30% oxygen but stating anywhere from 78-98 right now. Respiratory came by and checked her and said her cpap looked ok. The nurse practitioner said it is very normal for babies this premature to be a roller coaster of stats. They probably won't put the ventilator back in unless she is having a bunch of apnea spells- which she isn't at this point.

Oh and on a different note- the nurse said "when I switched her hat earlier it looked like she had red hair like you!" I wish I could see her hair without her cpap hat on. I think it's constantly changing under there. The great hair color mystery!














1 comment:

  1. Whaat?? Was that "red hair" I read? Oh Annie, how I hope so! Can't wait to see for myself either!

    ReplyDelete