Monday, September 22, 2014

17/18 Week Bumpdate

How far along am I?  18 weeks (exactly 5 months from today is the due date!) 

Pregnancy Highlights so far: Feeling Anna Kate move from the outside.

Weight gain? Still nothing yet. I didn't gain much in the first 20 weeks with Owen either and the last half I packed it on. I now know how hard it is to get "it" off so I am trying to be much more cautious this time around. 

Cravings? Still SALT! I love salty french fries and salty chips and salsa. YUUUUUUMMMM!

Gender: Sweet little girl. Anna Katherine :) 

Movement: 
 I have been feeling movement for a few weeks now, but we have gone from little flutters to kicks. I have felt her move from the outside but Brandon has yet to feel it. He sits around with his hand on my belly quite a bit though. :)

Symptoms: Still a lot of back pain and the heartburn is starting to rear its ugly head. Yuck. 


Dr. Update: We will see Dr. Gernt on Monday for the big anatomy scan. I am looking forward to seeing our sweet baby girl again! 


Baby the size of a pear. 


Baby the size of a bell pepper. 

Owen wanted his "belly picture" taken too! 
His baby is the size of a hot dog with cheese :)



No comments:

Post a Comment